Savings and CDs
For individuals 17 and under
Personal Money Market¹
- $100 minimum to open
- $10.00 maintenance fee for minimum daily balances that falls below $2,500
- Interest bearing account
- Combined statements
- Free notary service
- Personal credit cards3
Pace IRA CD²
The CD that grows at your own pace. This means you can deposit money into it whenever it's right for you.
- $100 minimum to open the CD
- No minimum required for future deposits
- Rate matches Florida Bank's 1 year IRA rate
- FDIC insured up to the maximum allowed by law
Additional Certificates of Deposit
For individuals seeking a higher rate of interest, Florida Bank offers certificates of deposit with a variety of terms and interest payment options.
- Interest rate fixed during CD term
- Terms from 6 months to 5 years
- Interest paid quarterly, semi-annually, annually or at maturity.
Laddering a portfolio of certificates of deposit may increase your liquidity and regularize cash flow. "Laddering” refers to structuring individual certificates of deposit in equal amounts such that the certificates mature at regular intervals across any short term or long term period of time.
We have a certificate of deposit that is just right for you. Please contact one of our dedicated personal bankers for assistance.
1- Money Market and Savings accounts have regulatory restrictions on the number of transactions per month and a fee for exceeding these transactions. Please refer to your account disclosures for details.
2- Bank and IRS conditions and restrictions apply. See account disclosures for details.
Variable rates and APY (Annual Percentage Yields) are subject to change without notice. Fees may reduce earnings. Penalties may be imposed for CD early withdrawals. See account disclosures for more details.
3-Subject to Credit Approval