Florida Bank provides a variety of lending options to our clients. Our large capital base and experienced team of professionals allow us to serve you with intelligent and efficient lending solutions. As a locally owned and independent bank, we are able to respond quickly to all of your needs.
At Florida Bank, we want to make this an enjoyable mortgage experience for you by providing you with competitive loan products, exceptional customer service and passion for treating you as a member of the family.
You do not have the lowest possible interest rate to save you money.
If you are in a 15 year mortgage, refinancing to a 30 year fixed rate mortgage could lower your payment significantly.
Today's extremely low mortgage rates mean you could pay less toward your mortgage every month and keep more money in your pocket.
Use the extra money you save on your refinance to pay off high-interest debt, finance home improvements, or increase your retirement savings.
- Take advantage of the lowest interest rates in decades.
- This is a buyer's market which means home prices are extremely competitive and sellers are very motivated to sell.
- Your dream home is closer to reality than you might have expected.
- Low rates coupled with low home prices make it easy for you to start building your future.
Why Florida Bank?
- We are available 24/7 to answer any questions you might have throughout the loan process.
- We offer competitive rates and fees.
- We offer various programs such as:
- FHA Home Loan
- 30-Year Fixed
- VA Loan
- Jumbo Loans with lower mortgage rates
Calculate Your Mortgage Payment - See How Much Lower It Could Be
All loans are subject to credit approval and identity verification.
Home Equity Line of Credit
The Florida Bank Relationship Home Equity Line of Credit is perfect for homeowners who want:
- No closing costs on HELOCs up to $200,0001
- Flexibility to access available funds as needed during their homeownership to help pay for home improvements, education expenses and/or debt consolidation
- Interest Only payments to help with budget management
- 10 year Draw Periods
- Interest may be tax deductible2
1 A minimum initial draw of 50% of your credit limit is required at closing. If you terminate your home equity line of credit within the first 3 years, you may be required to pay a prepayment penalty in the amount of the bank paid closing costs. Closing costs apply on lines of credit $200,000.00 and up. Closing costs generally range from $200.00 to $10,000.00. Property insurance is required and flood insurance may be required. 80% maximum combined loan-to-value; appraisal may be required. Subject to credit approval. Rate and terms are subject to change without notice.
How Do I Get Started?
Home Equity Loans
The Florida Bank Home Equity Loan is perfect for homeowners who want:
- No closing costs on HELOANS from $5,000 up to $250,0001
- Access to their funds for a one-time expense such as home improvements, education expenses and/or debt consolidation
- Terms up to 10 years
- Interest may be tax deductible³
Opening fees may be paid by Florida Bank, its affiliates or third parties. The disclosed fees may range from $19 to $15,000 depending on the property type, the state in which the property is located and the amount of credit extended and include applicable state or local mortgage taxes. Prepayment penalties may apply in an amount equal to the total closing cost paid by the bank if you payoff your loan within three (3) years after origination.
1 Consult your tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest.
How Do I Get Started?
Let Florida Bank finance your new or used car
The Florida Bank Auto Loan is perfect for clients looking:
- To purchase a new or used automobile
- To refinance an existing auto loan
- Quick approvals
How Do I Get Started?
Cash Secured Loans
The Florida Bank Cash Secured Loan is perfect for clients looking:
- To borrow against their Florida Bank CD or savings account
- For low rates
- To establish or rebuild their credit history
Florida Bank is pleased to offer Consumer, Business and Secured Credit Card products to serve your credit needs. Stop by your local branch today and find a card that's right for you!
Credit Card account login: Elan Financial Services