Florida Bank is one of the fastest growing community banks in the Tampa Bay region. In addition to our commitment to clients, we demonstrate our commitment to employees by offering a full range of benefits, including vacation and sick pay, health care, dental care, vision care, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, and 401K. If you are interested in a promising career with a growing community bank, please submit your resume to:
HumanResources@flbank.com or fax to Human Resources at 813-277-0296
Florida Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Head Teller - University Branch, Sarasota
- Directly manages tellers and oversees all teller line activities.
- Process transactions accurately and efficiently to build customer confidence and trust, based on established policies and procedures.
- Acts as ambassador of the Bank, smiles and greets customers and provides basic teller services.
- Builds customer loyalty through courtesy and friendliness including addressing each customer by name.
- Identify customer needs and refer the appropriate products and services.
- Coaches’ teller team to help grow customer relationships by identifying opportunities and referring to the appropriate salesperson.
- Oversees daily staffing (including breaks and lunches), to minimize customer wait times and enhance service levels.
- Facilitates an environment that ensures teamwork within the teller team.
Position Requirements and Qualifications
High school degree or equivalent required; some college preferred. 1-2 years face to face customer service experience required. Related banking experience required. Demonstrated ability to strive for and obtain customer satisfaction. 1-2 years working as a teller plus supervisor experience preferred. Cash handling experience required. Effective communication and interpersonal skills necessary. Ability to work both independently and in a team environment. Must have basic understanding of financial concepts such as credits, debits, and cash handling. Must be willing to provide and receive performance feedback. Basic knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures. Basic internet skills required. Must be able to work a flexible schedule that accommodates standard hours of operation. Know the business including policies, procedures, and compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations. Other duties as assigned by Branch Manager.