Florida Bank is one of the fastest growing community banks in the Tampa Bay region. In addition to our commitment to clients, we demonstrate our commitment to employees by offering a full range of benefits, including vacation and sick pay, health care, dental care, vision care, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, and 401K. If you are interested in a promising career with a growing community bank, please submit your resume to:
HumanResources@flbank.com or fax to Human Resources at 813-277-0296
Florida Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Teller (Part-time 30 hours) Downtown Tampa
Primarily responsible for processing transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with policies and procedures. Identify customers’ needs and refer financial products and services to consumer and business customers. Ensure regulatory requirements, such as Anti-Money Laundering and Bank Secrecy Act are adhered to. Contribute to positive team environment in the branch to obtain sales goals. Demonstrate Florida Bank mission, vision and values in all actions. Process transactions accurately and efficiently to build customers confidence and trust. Act as ambassador of the Bank. Smile, greet customers and provide basic Teller services. Build customer loyalty through courtesy and friendliness, including addressing each customer by first name. Identify customer needs and refer the appropriate products and services.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of six months cash handling experience and customer service experience.
- Must be able to respond to inquires or complaints from customers, answer inquires and provide information to customers, perform written and verbal communications, and use a 10-key adding machine or keyboard.
- Identify clients’ financial goals and objectives.
- Pervious banking/financial services or teller experience a plus.
- Customer service/ customer relations or sales field a plus.
- Know the business including policies, procedures, and compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by Head Teller and Branch Manager.